With tremendous value, world-class security, and unique features that you can choose to make your VPN experience even better, PureVPN truly does have a lot to offer. Additionally, you’ll have access to more than 2,000 servers in over 180 locations, unlocking more than 300,000 IP addresses to stay safe and anonymous online.
PureVPN currently has over three million users worldwide, making it one of the largest, most successful VPN providers available today. In our comprehensive PureVPN review, we’ll show you everything you need to know about this promising service, including pricing, features, and security protocols. Here’s everything that you should know about PureVPN
Pricing and Value
PureVPN has straightforward, standard pricing that offers significant discounts the longer you commit to the service. The standalone month to month service is priced fairly average for the industry at $10.95 per month. While there isn’t a free trial period like you’d find with other top VPN services, PureVPN does offer a 31-day money back guarantee, so if you don’t enjoy the service, you can always get a full refund.
For a slightly longer commitment, you can sign up for a three-month plan. This option is currently priced at $8.00 per month, which isn’t a significant saving when compared to the month to month plan. Instead of going with the three-month plan, you’re much better off going with the one-year plan, which at the time of this writing is priced at just $3.33 per month.
Going from $8.00 per month to $3.33 per month is a huge cost reduction. When the total cost of a three-month plan is $24 and the cost of an entire year is only $39.96, the one-year plan is definitely the way to go. If you keep your yearly subscription, you’ll still get a better deal on your second deal, but you won’t get if for $3.33 per month.
According to PureVPN, you’ll get your second year for $69.95, or $5.83 per month. All plans come with the same features with the option of purchasing premium add-ons. What makes PureVPN even better is the ability to make anonymous payments.
You can pay for your service with your credit card, debit card, or PayPal, but you can also pay via Alipay, CoinPayments, PaymentWall, BlueSnap, and even gift cards. These additional payment options further mask your identity and protect your information online.
PureVPN offers a ton of great features for all of its users, with the option to add on even more premium features to enhance your experience.
Let’s break down the basic features that are included on all plans:
- All security protocols supported on all servers, including OpenVPN
- Up to five active devices on one account
- IP leakage protection to keep your identity secure
- Unlimited server switching across 2,000+ servers
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Automatic internet kill switch if your VPN connection drops
- Split tunneling, allowing you to choose which data runs through your ISP and which data runs through your VPN connection
- Hong Kong-based, which is good for data privacy laws
- Dedicated apps for all of your devices, including Windows PC, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption
- Server-level antivirus and malware blocking
- Dedicated P2P servers
When compared to other top VPN service providers, PureVPN provides a lot of great features for all of its users. In addition to these basic features, users can also purchase premium add-ons, including:
- Port forwarding – securely access your device from anywhere in the world
- P2P protection – automatically detect and block malicious files before they infect your device
- Dedicated IP – increase online security by IP-restricting your assets
Taking a look at all of these great features, $3.33 per month is a really great value. The premium features are affordable as well, adding very little to the monthly cost of the service. While most people won’t need all of the premium features, they’re good to have just in case.