HostGator is one of the most trusted and popular web hosting brands in the world. With a plan starting from $4.4/month it is one of the most effective plans for selected customers who are focusing on the web hosting department. As these days every business present in the world is coming online and HostGator will help you build a website with proper secure hosting.
Quick features of HostGator:
- It comes with unlimited bandwidth, Storage and addon domain.
- Comes with secure IP deny manager
- Unlimited FTP, MySQL database and free SSL provided for better security.
- 24/7 Customer support with 45 days money-back guarantees and many more.
Find The Best Plan Suited For you:
As mentioned earlier HostGator comes up with plans starting from $4.4/month let us brief you on the 3 essential plans that will suit you the best as per your requirements.
- Hatchling – $4.45/month: Best for a single blog for productivity, reviews, articles, etc.
- Baby Plan – $6.95/month: Perfect for multiple blogs.
- BusinessPlan – $12.95/month: Best for multiple blogs with a private IP address and Toll-free number.
These are the three plans that are available with Hostgator and are also the best for those who are new to blogging and web hosting. These plans are also available in quarterly or yearly tenure and have hassle-free reactivation.
How to host a website on HostGator?
There are two types of website you can host in the platform:
- Static Website: These are basic websites which are simple websites with one or more HTML web pages. These can be built on computers with software like Dreamweaver where you can upload the developed pages to your hosts’ server using any FTP software. The most interesting part of a static website is that whenever you want to make any changes in the website you can easily work in the software and later upload it in the Host server, the desired changes will be made.
- Dynamic Website: These websites contain information that changes its data depending on the time of day, viewers and other factors. Dynamic Websites work on real-time management where visitors can have individual accounts, add comments, reviews, posts, etc. Dynamic websites are ideal for business organizations that include e-commerce sites, business blogs, etc.
Choose Your Hosting Server And Select a Plan:
HostGator is the best platform to host both static and dynamic websites. Choose from the best plans mentioned above and follow the steps required accordingly.
Change Your DNS Address:
Post purchasing your suitable web hosting plan you will get Domain Name Servers (DNS) which is equivalent to IP address for your website. To get your website running you will have to change the name servers of your domain and to do so visit the domain control panel of HostGator via http://manage.hostgator.in/customer. Then log in via registered email id and password and post the login click on the Domain Name and then in the registration section click on the Name Servers option. Replace the existing name servers which were provided by the current web host and then click Update Name Servers
Upload Your Website:
Once every step is complete upload the website through FTP client and then start browsing.
HostGator provides you with the most secure and comfortable web hosting platforms to keep your website up and running 24/7. The prices of the plans are quite low comparatively as well. Well, we hope that the provided information has been of help to you.
Best Wireless and Bluetooth Earphones
In todays world not only phones and laptops have got improved and advanced but also earphones or earbuds. Few years back earphones or earbuds used to come with wires that could be connected to phones but now it’s so advanced that the companies have come…
The Best Smartphones With Great Battery Life?
People aren’t alert to the most effective battery lifetime of smartphones because it is generally unheeded by most of the purchasers. it’s an undeniable fact that smartphones are becoming better with every passing day and with the foremost advanced technologies obtainable nowadays this department isn’t…
8 New Banking Technologies to be seen in the Next 5 Years
New technology in banking is already transforming the financial sector, and the traditional banking landscape is set to rapidly change in the next five years. Safety features, such as advanced cryptography and biometrics, will help protect against bank scams, and remote applications will make it…
The Role Of Technology In Business
Technology in business is a growing necessity. As the years go by, the business world is leaning more and more towards it, making it almost impossible to separate the two from each other. Innovation breeds business, and since technology paves the way for it, it…